Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
Our Awana Club meets most Sundays 3:00 – 5:00 pm during the school year:
- Puggles (Age 3) Preschool Room- lower level of sanctuary
- Cubbies (Age 4) Yellow Room- lower level of multipurpose room
- Sparks (Grades K-2) Orange Room- lower level of multipurpose room
- Truth & Training (Grades 3-6) Sanctuary
- Trek (Grades 7-8) New Youth Room- lower level of multipurpose room
At Fulton Church we believe a youth program is an important part of our ministry. We have been participating in the Awana program for over a half of a century now. It has truly been a gift. Awana reaches kids where they’re at and walks alongside them in their faith journey. Awana is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ.
Awana is designed into a three-part program to maximize your child’s attention, energy and time:
- FUN AND EXCITING GAMES allows kids to participate no matter what their skill level.
- SMALL GROUP TIME with a caring adult leader. No one gets lost in the crowd. Your child receives individualized attention as he works through an introductory booklet and then an age-specific handbook.
- INTERACTIVE LARGE GROUP where kids meet together to sing, hear a Bible lesson and receive awards. Awana leaders go the extra mile to help your kids understand the Bible and how it applies to their lives in an exciting and challenging way.
We never forget that you have the most influence on your child’s spiritual development. That’s why we want Awana to be a tool for you to use as your child grows and matures from preschool through high school.