ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Part-Time)
Fulton Church, located in Fulton, WI, is now accepting applications for a church Administrative Assistant. This is a half-time position which reports directly to the Senior Pastor, and offers administrative support to the Community and Family Life Pastor as well as other church leaders. Duties will include receiving and responding to phone calls and emails, creating bulletins and handouts, monitoring inventory of supplies and ordering replenishments as needed, communicating with local media as necessary to promote church events, administrative maintenance of the church website, and other administrative support activities as needed to support church operations.
Qualified applicants will:
- Be eligible for church membership and be in agreement with the Fulton Church mission, values, and beliefs.
- Operate with a high-level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a consistently positive attitude.
- Be creative.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.