30 Hour Famine
April 15-16, 2016
Please join us at the Teen Center to kick-off the 30 Hour Famine. Kids will be drinking juice, water, etc., but will be fasting in honor of the 30 Hour Famine. Alex Schmidt will be sharing his life story and we’ll play some games and enjoy some music, but we won’t be eating anything.
Live Music from Brady Cook, Nico Rojas Ceron and more!
At 9 PM we’ll all head over to:
- High Schoolers – Fulton Church
- Jr. High students – Central Lutheran Church
We’ll play famine games, have devotions, collect food for the Edgerton Outreach and assemble cups for Chilimania.
There is a cost of $10 which will include a t-shirt. Please fill out the 30 Hour Consent and Release and turn it in by Sunday, April 3rd if you’d like a t-shirt, if not you have until the day of the event to hand in your consent form.
You can bring your belongings with you to the Teen Center.
Nearly 8,000 kids are dying every day from hunger-related causes. We’re choosing to stand up and make hunger our fight.
If you want to help these kids in this fight:
- Pray – Ask God to bring us together and help us see the world in a new way.
- Give – Write a check made out to World Vision and give it to the Pastor Jim.
- Volunteer – Join us for an eye-opening Famine weekend!
OUR GOAL – To raise $1050 to help feed and care for 30 kids for a month. Every $35 we raise can help feed and care for a child for a month!