Sundays – 3pm-5pm
Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
Click on the Club Registration button to print up a registration form and bring it to club on Sunday! NOTE: If you’ve already filled out a registration form for your kid(s), you can pick up the pre-filled form at the Penny Carnival.
At Fulton Church we believe a youth program is an important part of our ministry. We have been participating in the Awana program for over a half of a century now. It has truly been a gift. Awana reaches kids where they’re at and walks alongside them in their faith journey. Awana is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ.
AWANA is designed into a three-part program to maximize your child’s attention, energy and time.
- AWANA OFFERS FUN AND EXCITING GAMES, unique to Awana, that allow kids to participate no matter what their skill level.
- AWANA OFFERS SMALL GROUP TIME with a caring adult leader. No one gets lost in the crowd. Your child receives individualized attention as he works through an introductory booklet and then an age-specific handbook.
- AWANA OFFERS AN INTERACTIVE LARGE GROUP SEGMENT where kids meet together to sing, hear a Bible lesson and receive awards. Awana leaders go the extra mile to help your kids understand the Bible and how it applies to their lives in an exciting and challenging way.
The Awana program will help your child succeed in life… but your child’s ultimate success is up to YOU. Awana wants to help your child learn about the Bible and apply biblical truths to his/her life, but his/her ultimate spiritual training comes from you.
We never forget that you have the most influence on your child’s spiritual development. That’s why we want Awana to be a tool for you to use as your child grows and matures from preschool through high school.
Make memorizing a memorable memory! Use these tips!
Our club meets most Sundays at 3pm – 5pm during the school year. Please join us in:
- Puggles Age 2~Location-lower level of sanctuary
- Cubbies Ages 3-4 ~Location-Schoolhouse
- Sparks Grades K-2 ~Location-Gathering Place
- Truth & Training (T&T) Grades 3-6 ~Location-Sanctuary
- Trek Grades 7-8 ~Location-basement of Schoolhouse
Learn the AWANA song!
Contact Commander Annette Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-334-0946 with any questions or concerns.
Find out about our Child Protection Policy here.