Karanda Mission Trip!
Come for Missions Sunday on May 22 during the Sunday School hour (in the sanctuary) to hear about their trip!
Karanda Hospital Campus
April 6-26, 2016
Check out some of their photos here!
Find out more about the work that is being done in Zimbabwe here.
The Missions Board has four people who have signed up to participate in the short-term missions trip to the Karanda Hospital campus in Zimbabwe, a country in southern Africa.
We had a chance to visit with Jon and Kathy Christiansen on March 22, 2015. Here is the talk we were blessed with, to hear about life and serving in Zimbabwe.
Possible service opportunities were:
- repairing and repainting staff housing
- working with their Awana program
- interacting with patients and staff in the hospital wards
- sensitivity and a willingness to talk about the Lord
We need someone to come along to provide cooking (with help) and menu planning as well.
If you can’t go and want to help:
- Please pray for those who will be going
- Send some funds over ahead of time to help with the cost of the materials needed for the work we’ll be doing-so if you feel so led, contributing toward that fund would be appreciated.