You can enjoy the videos and notes from previous classes below.
How can we more effectively share our faith with others and grow and mature spiritually?
Find all the previous classes (audio and video) below.
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to sit in a Graduate Level Bible Course and have the opportunity to interrupt at any time to ask a question, offer a thought or get comments from those who are seasoned Christians in class? Or be given the option to be given note cards so you can submit questions that will be answered. That is the flavor of Norm’s Sunday School Class for Adults who are interested in understanding how the Bible applies to our lives.
This is the 29th year Norm Fjelstad has been teaching adult Sunday School at Fulton Church. Norms’ class provides an interesting mix of input from the class including questions and responses and teaching that is aimed at Bible College or Seminary class level instruction.
The following questions will be addressed in Norm’s class for 2017.
- What is our future here on earth and beyond for those who come to a saving belief?
- When we die, what do we know about where we are headed as Christians and believers in Jesus?
- How does our understanding of Heaven compare to what the Scriptures actually say about Heaven?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- How can a loving God send someone to Hell?
- How can I know God’s will for my life?
- How can I find the “peace that passes all understanding” in my life that the Bible promises when my life is so stressful and complicated?
The first class began September 10, 2017.
Norm Fjelstad has been leading this class for 29 years and it continues to be relevant for our lives. You can contact Norm at email@example.com.
When you click on the All Posts link below, you will be directed to an alternate website where you can watch, listen and participate in these previously recorded sessions. If you desire to post on these sessions, you will need to be signed in with a password. Viewing is available to anyone.2017-10-15 17:50:35