Sundays 3:00-5:00pm, 3rd-6th graders – Meet in the Sanctuary
Truth & Training (T&T) is for children third through sixth-grade. It is our PASSION to demonstrate and teach the truth of God’s Word and to train them to follow Christ in their daily lives. A cast of fun and dedicated leaders guide boys and girls in activities, handbooks and large group time. Children come each week to hear a gospel message, memorize and study scripture, earn awards, play games, and have gut-busting fun!
What does each afternoon of club look like?
- We have a great time playing games such as Mighty Mighty, doing projects like cooking, baking, and competing in activities such as Minute to Win It.
- When weather permits, we may play outdoors. Please dress your child accordingly. Tennis shoes are best!
- When we are not outside, we are utilizing our NEW MULTIPURPOSE ADDITION for some wild fun!
- All T&T clubbers begin with the “Start Zone″ booklet and then work through our newly-updated grade level curriculum handbooks.
- Parents are encouraged to read through the weekly lesson with their child at home to help them learn verses and complete other handbook activities.
- During handbook time, clubbers meet by grade level so that leaders can teach the main concepts in each handbook section and provide an opportunity for small group discussion.
- Clubbers meet one-on-one with a leader to review the lesson for the day and demonstrate memorization of key verses and completion of other handbook activities.
- Clubbers enjoy singing with lots of energy!
- The large group lesson is designed with illustrations and testimonies to show the impact of Christ in our lives in a fresh way.
- We complete our club by recognizing awards earned during handbook time, acknowledging new friends who visit club, and revealing the winning team for the day!
Learn the T&T Theme Song!
Girl’s T&T Director Rachael Zimmerman at (608) 445-0318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys T&T Director Sam Bilhorn at (608) 445-0318 or email@example.com with any questions.